Sunday, January 3, 2010

1/3/10 - Went for a Drive to a Beautiful Place

So on this day I REALLY needed to for a drive, just be by myself and listen to all sorts of music and cry a bit (ok a lot... it was one of those crying jag typ of days.)

I ended up having one of those "oh my gosh" moments when I realized something that I probably would have preferred not to notice but at this point I'm stuck dealing with it.

Anyway, during all this I went to a place my friend told me to go see. There's a little town called Bayview here and OH MY! I can't even describe the beauty of the view when you go down the winding hill into town. It's on the edge of a lake and the lake is surrounded by mountains. Just totally stunning.

I was on my phone talking to someone else when I was there so I didn't take a picture but I will go there again soon and post one up.

It's beyond beautiful which was a nice thing to see on what I classify as one of the most horrible days I have had in years.

This day gets marked in the "needs make-up" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment