Saturday, January 16, 2010

1/16/10 Day 2 Part 2 - Lake Coeur d'Alene Trip

After we ate the girls hung out and swam some more while I made the Macaroni & Cheese for dinner. After I got done we watched a movie together.

I had a new mission for the weekend... to turn my friend's daughter into a chick-flick junkie. The poor girl's almost 13 and had never seen "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days". As far as I'm concerned that has to be some form of child abuse right there. When I was out at the store I  picked up a rental of this and a few other good chick-flicks to watch with her over the course of the weekend. Poor girl lives in a household with too much tetosterone anyway so she needs some ammo to counter act it :-) 

By the way she liked the movie...

After it was over the girls decided they were tired and went to take a nap. I woke them up about 7pm, we set the table and ate dinner. That Mac N' Cheese was REALLY good...

After dinner the girls went swimming again then we watched the movie "My Sister's Keeper" which I had read the book but not seen yet. Although it is a Drama I wouldn't classify this movie as the standard chick flick like 50 First Dates, the Notebook, Return to Me or How to Lose a Guy 10 Days. It wasn't totally like the book but was still a very good movie... a tear jerker in the end that's for sure.

Because this is our 2nd meal together for the day I get to count this one as a Make-Up meal.. yeah!
~Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment