Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1-20-10 - Score!!!

So I only had 2 out of the 3 kids home tonight. Hunter went over to Skye's house to study for finals.

I was in such a state of shock that he's actually caring about his grades (finally) and had what felt like a very long day at work that I didn't want to really eat anything. I decided that I wanted just a cup of soup so the two remaining children went to Chick n Chop for dinner.

I had this Mexican Corn Chowder which was good; Tasted like a taco. Dakota had grilled cheese and Maddie had a Mushroom Swiss Burger. It was worth it, I'm not even sure what food is here at the house and need to make a plan for the rest of the week but I didn't feel like grocery shopping tonight at all.

Right now I just want to find Motrin and lie down horizontal.

~Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment