Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1-19-10- Almost but not Quite There

Today was close. Hunter got home from school and started to mix up a few Salad mixes I had in the fridge. The other two got home and I was trying to finish up working. Dakota played his famous disappearing act instead of getting his stuff off my table and by the time I got done working Madeleine had already fallen asleep downstairs.

Hunter was soon to follow so instead of eating the last of the Mac N Cheese everyone ate in shifts tonight when they were awake. I think everyone was tired from a fun weekend.

Anyway,this gets put into the needs to be made up section.

Here's some photos of the go-karts that Hunter, his Uncle & another friend raced this weekend. Dakota was a crew chief working on the karts.

No comments:

Post a Comment