Monday, August 29, 2011

All we needed was some pink lemonade...

So some of you may remember the post I did earlier where we all went fishing and I felt that Powerbait was a waste of money.... Here's the link to that post: Powerbait.... I think not...

On Friday night I went fishing with Skye while Hunter was at a out of town football game and I caught a really nice big one (the biggest I've gotten all season) along with two others and Skye got one:  the photo isn't that great because it was dark when we left.
See him there?... He's the 2nd from the right...

Now to address the Powerbait issue. I have changed my mind about Powerbait after this weekend. I caught my limit of trout on Saturday using the stuff. I then called Aunt Nel and Uncle Jerry and told them they needed to come fishing with me on Sunday, where we all proceeded to catch 11 fish combined and then I went out to a different lake last night and caught some more (they were using worms and sometimes the Powerbait and I just used the Powerbait.) I hit the limit yesterday also.

The kind that the fish finally liked is called Pink Lemonade... it's hot pink and really bright yellow... Next week they may like something else but for now that's what I'll keep using until I have to switch.

Yesterday was just a really nice day with Nel and Jerry... we fished... saw an Eagle fly directly over us... just all around fun...




Nel and Jerry

Nel with one of her catch....


On another note... does anyone happen to know what these berry type things are?





No comments:

Post a Comment