Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I forgot how fun it is to take photos...

So many of you know that I use to be a photographer. I started out in photography in High School and went into portrait photography for 11 years. I got ahold of a really decent camera and have been playing around with all the different dials etc to make backgrounds and foregrounds in focus or not in focus.

I forgot how fun it was to just shoot creative stuff. Here's some random shots I took while playing around.

(I'm also behind on my blog so there will be more posts coming as I have time. It was a busy July with a 3 week business trip to California, Tijuana and Las Vegas.)
















Can you spot the hornet's nest?









I think this one is my favorite.






No, this is not upside down... It's a reflection off the lake water.













No comments:

Post a Comment