Monday, May 16, 2011

Dirt Pile Conquered... Now What?

This weekend as stated in my previous post we FINALLY got the dirt pile in the front yard all spread out and partially attacked with the rototiller.

Now I'm at a standstill on exactly how to make sure everything is fully level and I know we need to compress it all down before planting the grass seed.At least we got this far so that's an accomplishment in itself!

We also made another flower bed on the driveway side of the yard in the opposite corner of the other one. Sunday we planted the flowers inside and since we were at a standstill we went driving out in the hills looking for more rocks...

I learned how to use the video recorder on my cell phone and Window's live movie maker (my first video creation!) so I included a video of some really cool waterfalls, rushing creeks because of the snow pack melting too much and just some great views.... In addition to more area photos from yesterday that weren't in Saturday's drive.

Here's the photos of the all the yard work this weekend.... Even Dakota came outside and got some sun...
Dakota manning the weed whacker
I'm an idiot who wore a tank top but not sun screen so I got sun burnt.
The new flower bed went in the corner behind me in this photo
Savannah manning one of the shovels
 

 
 

 
 The video is about 5 minutes but I don't think you will be disappointed if you like waterfalls...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment